February 4, 2009

Muse

Who is she, this wonderful creature who inspires and motivates?


Why and when does this ethereal creature visit? Sometimes she inspires when I least expect it, sending arty subliminal messages and thoughts that allow me to create the most wonderful things. Sometimes my Muse seems to have gone on vacation just when I need her the most, and trying to invoke her aide becomes fruitless.


On days like today, I desperately need a sign to let me know she's standing by and hasn't deserted me! Where can she be???

3 comments:

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

Your little muse, looks Wise.

Perhaps she is telling you to relax, a bit...?

And come back, refreshed...?

Perhaps...?

^_^

Aunt Amelia

Terri Kahrs said...

Sweet words of wisdom :)

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.