March 2, 2009

Diva Dog


Have you ever noticed the correlation between people and their pets?

Lately I've come to the conclusion that my artistic soul is the spiritual equivalent of a terrier's sparkly spirit. Maybe that's why I have such an affinity for my little Mini-Schnauzer, Miss Tootsie, (who shall hereby be referred to as Diva Dog - Why? Because she really IS a true Diva!). Diva Dog is third in a line of Mini-Schnauzers.

One of the traits that I truly love about these feisty pooches is their insatiable curiosity. They're interested in learning about anything and everything, and they love to explore and have fun. For Diva Dog, life is a big playground just waiting to be explored. And if something doesn't work out the way she planned, she follows her little nose and points it in another direction headed off on another adventure! Dear Lord, please bless me with Diva Dog's outlook on life, as well as her spirit of playfulness and curiosity . . . . . but please keep my nose out of trouble!

PS Just for the record . . . . . I need a good grooming too!

2 comments:

Kim Naumann said...

What a sweet pup! I am proudly owned by two Chihuahuas (well, one is my husband's). I really do hope though that I am nothing like my little Mr. Bingley because he's a clumsy and somewhat unintelligent dog, LOL! He's sweet as pie though and knows how to give a good hug :)

Your blog is lovely as is your artwork (murals and all)! Thank you so very much for visiting my blog and leaving your kind comment, I appreciate it so!

Terri Kahrs said...

Kim, you're SO very welcome - I'm just happy that I found your blog! Thanks for visiting. I totally understand your Mr. Bingley. My second mini-Schnauzer, Mr. Chips, was the same way!!!! Please stop by any time!
Hugs,
Terri :)