March 31, 2009

En Tour


This Image is from the Library of Congress

Please use this "Freebie" in your art!

We're still on vacation, but had to pop in to say "Hi" and thank everyone once again, for all of the hugs and "well wishes" for a super vacation. We're having a great time!

We've been to Maine to see our family; and yes, I DID have some lobster! The kids are great . . .Everyone's doing well. We talked and talked, and laughed 'til I couldn't laugh any more. Of course, I cried when we left. Our time together seems to fly by too quickly. We're in Vermont tonight - The Green Mountain State, and we're beginning our journey home.

I've been taking some pictures (in between the raindrops!), and will post a few when I return. I miss making art, glue, paper, blogs, my dog, YOU, your art, your lives, etc. (Not necessarily in any type of order!) Be back SOON!

3 comments:

Cathy Mendola said...

Awwww... So sad to leave loved ones behind.
Hopefully you get to visit them again soon.
Have a safe journey home and I look forward to seeing some of your art real soon1
Hugs!
Cathy

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Enjoy the remains of the vacation. It's always nice to have things to look forward to doing when you get home. Makes the vacation perfect because you look so forward to going on a trip that sometimes you're depressed when it's over. If you look forward to getting home, it makes it all perfect. Be safe!
marsha

Terri Kahrs said...

Had a SUPER time and made some GREAT memories! Thanks for thinking of me! You're both such awesome friends! Hugs! xoxo