March 9, 2009

Surprise!

What a beautiful way to start a rainy day! When I checked into Blogger this morning, I found this wonderful surprise from Cathy Mendola (Reflections of a Ramblin'Girl). It was accompanied by the following message:

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

Thank you, thank you, Cathy, for your friendship. And thank you for this lovely, meaningful award. Being new to blogland, I'm thrilled and grateful for the wonderful new friendships and comraderie that I've found. I can't imagine my life without this supportive, artistic community of like-minded spirits. You'll need to stop by Reflections of a Ramblin' Girl to read Cathy's beautiful words. They totally encapsulate what this wonderful new world is all about.

Later today I'll be passing this award on to eight more deserving people in the spirit of friendship and creativity. Once again, thank you, Cathy, for this honor. I am humbled and filled with gratitude.

10 comments:

Taluula said...

Thank you so much Terri for this wonderful award. I am so proud.

Terri Kahrs said...

You're SO very welcome, Taluula! I'm happy that I could make you smile!
Hugs,
Terri :)

BlueRidgeLady said...

How very sweet Terri!!! You always make my day with your comments and now this lovely award! Can't tell you enough how much it touched my heart.

Lots of love,
Shelly

Terri Kahrs said...

You're SO kind, Shelly, and SO deserving of this award. You personify the spirit of friendship and caring.
Love U Too!
Terri :) xoxo

Anita Davies said...

Thanks for the award Terri

Terri Kahrs said...

You're very welcome, Anita! Your work and your spirit are just outstanding.
Hugs,
Terri :)

Kim Naumann said...

Thank you Terri for the award :) You're super sweet :)

Terri Kahrs said...

You're VERY welcome, Kim! :)

gypsy said...

Your positive feedback and support make a difference, Terri, and I thank you for the award!

Terri Kahrs said...

It's my pleasure, Tammy! Your pages are pure inspiration! Hugs!:)