April 3, 2009

Home Again!

"Finding Center"
from
Tumble Fish Studio

Look at what was waiting for me when I got home late last night! My recent purchase from Tumble Fish Studio's Etsy Shop arrived! Yippee! I absolutely ADORE Marsha's work! It's always full of creativity, color, and fun. Definitely must-see eye candy for the soul and food for thought! (Marsha Fans know what I'm talking about!)

This is a just a tiny portion of Marsha's original artwork. If you'd like to see the entire piece (and become pea-green with envy!), click here to go to her FLICKR site or here to go to her blog.


Another surprise involving Tumble Fish Studio was waiting for me too! I'm the proud recipient of this lovely, "Makes My Heart Smile", blog award:


Thank you, Miss Marsha TumbleFish for this wonderful homecoming surprise and for your generosity and kindness. I'm very blessed to have you in my life.

You must visit Marsha's blog when you have an opportunity. Her writing style is just as witty and colorful as her art. It's a blog that will make you smile. Personally, I think that Marsha is the Erma Bombeck of our art community! Once again, thank you, My Friend!

6 comments:

Cathy Mendola said...

WELCOME HOME!!! Hope your trip was fun and you got lots of hugs and kisses in with your family.
What a nice surprise to come home to. Marsha's work is so wonderful. Lucky you. I may just have to purchase something from her. I'm dying to see one in 'real' life. I bet the colors are FAB.
Can't wait to see what you create now that you're home.
Hugs and have a great weekend.
cathy
p.s. guess what i'm watching for the bazillionth time tonight? Gone With the Wind!!
hubby is out of town and it's a perfect night to soak all that southerness in!

Terri Kahrs said...

Thanks, Cathy! We had a great time, but it's SO nice to be home!!! Thanks for the great welcome home "hug"!!!!!

When you see Marsha's work "in person" it's UNREAL. Pictures just don't do it justice at all. This piece will go into my studio to serve as a reminder to stay centered and grounded! PERFECT!

OMG, OMG!!!! Rhett!!!! I'm SO jealous!!!!! Sounds like a perfect night!!! You'll have to swoon for me too!!!! Have a super weekend!!! Hugs xoxoxo

Lynn said...

That IS a lovely piece of art :)

vintagepix said...

Always fun to find lovely art packages waiting for you on your return. Hope you had a great holiday!

Terri Kahrs said...

Had a SUPER time, thank you! Have got to download a ton of pictures and will try to post some during the week. Hope you all had a great weekend! Hugs xoxo

Amy said...

she is just gorgeous as ever..I adore her wings..she is so lucky to have them.