August 7, 2009

Birthday Wishes & "Freebies"

Belated Birthday Wishes!
(ATC made for a friend!)
(All images from Cassiscrations, Etsy)

Although a bit late, I'd like to give a big shout out to a few friends who have celebrated Birthdays during the last few weeks. It seems as though this is a very busy Birthday time of the year. If you have an opportunity, please stop by to visit each of these beautiful, talented and creative Birthday Girls. It's never too late to give a little Birthday love!

Happy, Happy Birthday to Michelle from Lost Coast Post, Carolyn from Vintage Pix, Peggy from Peggy's Mixed-Up Art, and Renee (she doesn't have a blog, so click here to see her art in FLICKR). I hope that you all had a wonderful Birthday filled with love, laughter and sweet memories. May you have a wonderful year filled with personal and artistic fulfillment, good friends, and good health. And, I hope that all of your Birthday wishes come true!

-------------------------

"Friday Freebies"
From My Collection!
For your artful pleasure.


From the Public Domain


I have a very soft spot in my heart for vintage pictures. And I adore the images of vintage children. I can't help but wonder what became of these little tykes.

The first picture was a recent lucky find in an antique store. I've provided a .png file as well as a scan of the original print to do with as you please. The second picture of the little girl with her furry friend was found in the public domain. Enjoy!

Wishing you a terrific weekend!

6 comments:

sharon said...

Thanks Terry for the frrebies, these are adorable!! I'll give these a try!

Happy Birthday to all these lovely girls...I'll celebrate that by eating cake!

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday to your friends :) Beautiful ATC, you always get so much detail in them. I will cherish mine forever :)
Thank you for the images too Terri!

peggy gatto said...

Thank you!!!!!!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
: ))))))

Tumble Fish Studio said...

You are such a thoughtful giving person. What a lovely piece and gesture! Happy bday to everyone - must have been some cold winter nights. hee hee Beautiful freebies too - thank you nice lady!

Cathy said...

Dear Terri, I've been MIA all week and need to do some serious catching up! Your latest works are gorgeous and I promise to come back for a better view of everything when I have more time. I just wanted you to know that I have an award for you over at my blog.
Hugs,
cathy

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Wonderful summery warm colors in your birthday card!