August 28, 2009

Sweet "Freebies"

For your artful pleasure!
(From Public Domain)

Because you loved her . . .
here's "Destiny"!
Happy Friday! Thank you, thank you to everyone who left such lovely comments about my "Destiny" ATC in the previous post. Your sweet words of encouragement made my heart sing!

You know how much I love vintage children, and I was intrigued with these two little darlings - each from a different era. Because so many of my visitors commented on little "Destiny", it gives me great pleasure to share her with you so that you can use her for your artful pleasure.

I created each of these sweetie pies as .png files (that means that the background is transparent); however, you can save them as regular .jpeg files. And, because we all love choices, I've provided the black and white version of the first little sweetheart too.

I hope you have a sweet weekend!

9 comments:

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

You are generosity dear! This will be fun to play with someday! When, not sure, but, just at the right time I will remember Destiny. Thanks.

sharon said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you Terri!!! I love Destiny!! I looove your work!! I just spent a few minutes looking at your flickr pics and I am astounded!!! WOW! Thank you for sharing, and your support!

José said...

Looked at your flickr album and really like your work! You make beautiful pieces.
Also want to thank you for the beautiful freebies.

peppapig said...

Gorgeous freebies Terri,thankyou very much x

Hanne said...

Thank you so much Terri! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hanne

Muse said...

Thanks for the lovely freebies, Terri. As you can imagine, they will provide a nice balance to some of my less than appealing images which I use shamelessly to get a laugh!

Ozstuff said...

Terri, I had been replying to a long list of comments when suddenly I realised that a computer cookie had seized the wrong user name, identifying me as "Muse" which is the username for the Three Muses Challenge. So the previous message from Muse is actually from moi. Sorry about that.

Amy said...

these are grand..thanks so much..love em'!!

Chrisy said...

What a generous artist you are...I really believe when we give freely we are rewarded by the universe...