September 18, 2009

Cupcakes & A Celebratory Freebie!

"Make a Wish"
Collage Sheet
(Click on a cupcake to see the details!)

When I found this sweet image, I had no idea of making a collage sheet. However, since my grandson and I will be celebrating our mutual Birthdays this Wednesday, the 23rd, I thought I'd begin the celebration and share a cupcake (or two!) with you, my lovely friends and visitors!

My Birthday girl looks like she's waiting for a wonderful surprise, so give her a pair of colorful wings and a Birthday crown or have her play hide and seek with the garden fairies. Whatever you do, just have fun, because that's what Birthday's are all about!

And since we're on the subject of cupcakes, here's a peek at a set of inchies that I made recently for my art group's swap.

"Cupcake" Inchies
(Click on a cupcake to enlarge!)


For those of you who are wondering, my handsome teenage grandson will be 15. As for me . . . A lady never kisses and tells, nor does she reveal her age!!! LOL! But for the record, everyone says that I'm the biggest kid in the family!!!

May your weekend be filled with sweet joy!

Credits: Collage Sheet - Original image is from the public domain. An original photo of cupcakes was digitally cropped and enhanced with several filters. Stars were punched from scrap paper, scanned and digitally color enhanced. Inchies - Images from Etsy's Lisa's Altered Art.

17 comments:

sharon said...

Everything you do is sooo adorable Terri, thanks so much for these!! I have never considered myself a pink girl, but you are slowly converting me! Thanks for your daily encouragement and support....it means the world to me.
Your inchies are fabulous!!

Hanne said...

Beautiful art and a really wonderful collagesheet! Thank you so much!

Lynn said...

OOOoooo yummy, thank you so much Terri, this is a really sweet collage sheet:)
I used one of your digi atc backgrounds on a bookmark, hope you can see it when you visit my blog next.
I love your inchies too, hard to tell how really small they are isn't it, I love your work in every form :)

Your birthday should be lots of fun with a teenage grandson..woohooooooo, party time!

TheresainMS said...

Love this sheet; so sweet! Thanks for sharing :-)

roc said...

terri...that collage sheet is awesome. i'm a huge fan of cupcakes so i'm in love with your inchies, too! you are so kind. thanks so much!

whymsicalmusings said...

Terri my oh my! Thank you so much. This is just adorable!

I love your Cupcake Twinchies they look good enough to eat...Tee Hee

And I am so sure I will forget your Birthday that I am simply going to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! The older I get the more muddled my brain:)

XXXOOO
Becky

Ozstuff said...

I so admire anyone who can create a work of art on such a tiny canvas. Your inchies are exquisite. Thanks so much for your generosity in giving us samples of your most beautiful collage sheets!

Audrey said...

Thank you for this great freebie...your so sweet:))

Kimmie said...

your inchies look good enough to eat!
Thanks for the freebies too! You're so sweet to share like you do :)

Amy said...

Oh how cute...she is adorable waiting for her surprise on her birthday. Love the sweet cupcake treats

We have something in common then..my Birthday is the 23rd is well. It is a grand day!!!

thekathrynwheel said...

Oooh thanks for the adorable collage sheet. And your inchies are fabulous :-)

Janny said...

Beautiful inchies and thnx for the lovely freebie sheet ofcourse;o) Happy birthday and have a great day you and your grandson!

Elizabeth Golden said...

Well Happy belated Birthday, We celebrated my fourth son's birthday on the 23rd, also. I hope you had a fabulous time!
Thanks so much for the darling collage sheet.

Gaby Bee said...

This sheet is adorable! Thanks for sharing, Terri.
Your inchies are gorgeous!

Nishant said...

Thank you for this great freebie...your so sweet:))
Domain registration india

Kelly said...

love your inchies! thanks for the wonderful collage sheet - awesome images!

Suze said...

Beautiful collage sheet, thank you
love your inchies