September 11, 2009

Frenchtown & A Collage Sheet "Freebie"

Your Freebies!

The Original

Thought you might enjoy this collage sheet featuring my "moon lady" (from the Library of Congress); and because you loved Mr. Moon, I've included him too. I didn't embellish his hat, so that you can have some fun with it. Additionally, I've included the original photo of "moon lady" in it's original state for the purists among us.

Just "right click" on your mouse to save both pics as .jpeg files. Although the collage sheet may appear to be a bit "fuzzy" in this post, it really is perfectly clear. Since this is one of my first collage sheets, I'd really appreciate your feedback. Enjoy!

-------------------------
A Virtual Tour
of
Frenchtown, NJ

I adore this house!
(Click on each picture to see a larger version!)


Victorian Home

This past holiday weekend my husband and I took a day trip to a Frenchtown, NJ, a small town situated on the banks of the beautiful Delaware River. It's an artsy little town that's been lovingly restored and representative of many small river towns here in the northeastern part of the USA. We had a yummy lunch in a local bistro, gallery hopped and window shopped.

Photography is my second artistic passion, and I "clicked" my way through the town. By virtue of my camera, you are cordially invited to take a virtual walk down Main Street with me. Enjoy the sites and surprises!

Main Street



A Yummy Window Display!
I've never seen licorice this huge! LOL!

Local Color!


Yes, this IS a flying piggie!

Loved the color in these rubber mats!

A Jewel . . .
Found Hiding Around A Corner!
Although a bit faded, this mural is still gorgeous!
Can you find the kitty in the corner?

A Bit of Nature


A reminder from Mother Nature - take
time to "see" the details!


Have an artful weekend!

25 comments:

AliMayes said...

Thank you so much Terri - the collage sheet is fabulous as are all your photos; I'm just going back to have another look at them.
Ali xx

Terri said...

This is a very fun collage sheet. Great colors. The lady has a terrific pose. The moon is wonderful too! Love it thank you so much!

Had to delete the other comment too many words spelt wrong

Betty said...

Great collage sheet terri, thank you so much for sharing with us. Love your pics, and that mural is awesome. I always enjoy reading your posts. Have a great day!!

Rosie said...

Terri, thanks for the freebies... wonderful! I love the piece you created for 3 Muses and what a pleasure to take a stroll through your eyes, along Main Street. My fave is the huge liquorice display in the window!!! Wow! What a charming place to visit. =)

terri d. said...

Hi Terri! love your stroll down main street with the beautiful pictures. HUGE thanks for the collage sheet. i love that you colored some of the moon ladies for us already. mr. moon is pretty cool too. thanks again!!

sharon said...

Your pictures are beautiful Terri, we have very similar tastes, I adore all those details in archicture and landscaping!
Thank you sooooo much for Moon Lady and Mr. Moon, I totally love them...I think the sheet is great with the color options!!

Amy said...

wow, thanks for the freebies as always..I adore them!!!!

Such grand photo's of the lovely town...I'd love to have seen that mural on the building wall. How beautiful.

amy

"MOI" Freubel said...

Your freebie looks GREAT Terri !
My compliments how you've coloured them !
Isn't it nice to share with other bloggers ? It give me also such a satisfied feeling.
*****
About your photo's.
I've never been in your country but gues what.
In about 2 years, when my husband and i celebrate our 30's weddingfeast, we are coming over ! YEAHH with our children to celebrate.
Ofcourse we have to save up because with five adults it's very expensive but until then...i like it very much to see photo's and get a impression.
Thanks !!

"MOI" Freubel said...

I forgot something to ask.
Did you coloured your freebie digitaly ??

AliMayes said...

I though you might like to see what I did with two of your earlier freebies so Adeline is here to hopefully amuse you!
Ali xx

Jann said...

How fun! Thank you for the lovely visit!

Jann said...

PS--thank you for the wonderful collage sheet and for that fantastic image!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks she is just what I was looking for! You are such a dream. Blessings friend.

Trudi Sissons said...

Hi Terri - thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm so happy I came by to pay you a visit. I found the cat!, I love this little town, your photos capture it warmly and that's why I like it!, thank you for the freebies and I'll keep on browsing through!
Beautiful work!

julie Haymaker thompson said...

Thanks for sharing the images of French Town. I used to wear a lot of Blue Fish. Their main home was French Town now I know why this creative women who made this line of clothes lives there.

Audrey said...

Thanx for this great sheet!

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

what a delightful post Terri, thank you for the freebie, you're so generous!
it was lovely touring town with you, it looks like a wonderful place to visit!
I enjoy photography along with details very much too....funny I just finished a post in the wee hours last night and ended with "little things mean a lot"....great minds ;)
have a great weekend!

BlueRidgeLady said...

Well thank you so much for the awesome collage sheet!!! What a nice day you and your husband must have had. Looks like my kind of town! Your pictures are so pretty and it's obvious that photograpy is another one of your favorite things! They are beautiful and I'm still trying to figure out how one would eat that licorice?

Lynn said...

Hi sweetie, thanks again for the beautiful collage, it is so appreciated :)
Also thank you for the virtual tour of French Town NJ, it looks wonderful. I can't believe that is actually licorice, which by the way I love, especially the black, oh I would love to go inside and smell it :) Gorgeous photos, must have been a great day.

Dezinaworld said...

Hi Terri, Oh these photos are fabulous !! Thanks for sharing them with us my friend it was fun to read and look at them all.
I love your moon lady too she is gorgeous ... beautiful colour work on the collage sheet- have a great weekend :)
hugs June xxx

Ozstuff said...

Terri, I have to say that your collage sheet is stunning, not just for the exquisite, altered images but for the high quality of definition which is rare in some purchased collections. Thankyou so much for the freebie. Your generosity is legend!

Lori Saul said...

Fantastic collage sheet Terri, thank you and what a beautiful picture tour- I so enjoyed myself- felt like I was there!

Ozstuff said...

I left a comment here earlier but forgot to thank you for the wonderful tour of such a beautiful, historic village in New Jersey. Great photos, great memories.

whymsicalmusings said...

Terri thank you so much for this beautiful post. I can't wait to use the collage sheet:)
Just so wonderful!
XXX
Becky

Suze said...

Beautiful collage sheet, thank you