November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving "Freebies" & A Special Thanks

For your artful pleasure!
(Both are PNG files!)
A little something for your Thanksgiving holiday fun and image files. The image of the turkey was extracted from a public domain postcard. The image of the Pilgrim lady is from the Library of Congress.

-------------------------

A Special "Thank You"

My sweet blogging buddy, Tammy at Daisy Yellow, awarded me with a surprise "Over the Top" award this week. Thanks, Tammy! Part of the fun in accepting this award was answering the following questions:
  1. Where is your cell phone?…Somewhere buried in the depths of my purse.
  2. Your hair?… Needs a cut & color BADLY!
  3. Your mother?… Outspoken
  4. Your father?… Was the BEST!
  5. Your favorite food?… Pasta of any kind - Yum!!!
  6. Your dream last night?…Wild and crazy
  7. Your favorite drink?… Tea
  8. Your dream/goal?… Being published
  9. What room are you in?… Family Room
  10. Your hobby?… Photography
  11. Your fear?… Getting lost & not being able to find a way out
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?… Hmmmmm . . . Good question!
  13. Where were you last night?…Home
  14. Something that you aren’t?… Number and/or math literate
  15. Muffins?… Carrot or lemon poppyseed
  16. Wish list item?… Macro lens for my SLR
  17. Where did you grow up?… Suburbs
  18. Last thing you did?… Laundry
  19. What are you wearing?…Jeans, T-Shirt, Birks with funky socks
  20. Your TV?… Flat panel
  21. Your Pets?… Mini-Schnauzer (Love of my life!)
  22. Friends?… Wonderful
  23. Your life?… Full, rich and creative
  24. Your mood?…Relaxed and happy
  25. Missing Someone?… Yes
  26. Vehicle?… White SUV
  27. Something you're not wearing?…High heels & a feather boa!
  28. Your favorite store?… AI Friedman (fine art supply store)
  29. Your favorite colour?… Can't name just one!!!
  30. When was the last time you laughed?…Today
  31. Last time you cried?… Two weeks ago
  32. Your best friend?… Shhh! It's a secret!
  33. One place that I go to over and over?… Michaels - My home away from home!
  34. Facebook?… Member - Only because my adult kids talked me into it!
  35. Favorite place to eat?… Italian restaurant
If you love mandalas and art journaling, you've got to check out Tammy's blog. While you're there, check the archives - her journal prompts and tutorials are extensive and amazing. You can go there by clicking here.

Hope you have a weekend filled with good friends and laughter!

14 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Teri!! Thank you for the wonderful freebies! It was fun reading your answers to all of those questions! Have a super weekend ahead! xxoo

sharon said...

Ahhhhaaaa!! Know we learn the truth about you!! hehe..lol!! You sound like me! Thank you for the freebies and the fun post about you! I'm going to check out friend's blog now...sounds good! Happy weekend Terri! Hugs!!

Janine said...

It is allwasy interesting to lesarn more about people.
So you became a little more transparent now (hehe).
I love the picture of the pilgrim lady. Her dress is beautiful, isn´t it?
Have a great weekend
Janine

"MOI" Freubel said...

Olééé..love it to read this all !!
So !! You have a secret best friend whahaaaahaaa.
Tell me Tell me LOL.
******
Just kidding, you 'know' me :-)
but i agree with Janine. I'ts indeed interesting to read Terri.
A year ago i also recived a question simular like "i've been tagged".
And however i'm usual not take part on those things i thought..hmzzz , let't give it a go this time but on MY MANNER ! haha.
I've made then a collage with ALL kind of MY things.
Curious ?? If you wish look at my labels, there you can find it.
******
Whishing you also a nice weekend my friend and xxx from me !!

thekathrynwheel said...

Hee hee I'm with you on the maths/numbers thing.....
Happy thanksgiving hols :-)

peggy gatto said...

I just KNEW I liked you!!!

TheresainMS said...

Love these images; thank you!

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Thank you for the lovely images Terri! That is THE prettiest pilgrim girl!
Fun learning more about you too!
Happy Weekend to ya!
oxo

A Dancing Mango said...

Hi Terri,
What a cool award.. and oh how fun it would be to answer those questions. People really get to know u better!
Have a wonderful weekend.. and aren't you just so excited about Christmas?????????? .. Omg..
I LOVE IT..
Happy, Merry Jumpin Christmas..!
How's that? lol!!
YOu one and only Pringle Friend..
Darlene hugs, Darlene

Taluula said...

Happy Thanks Giving Terri and thank you for that Turkey, the next time you see him he will be accompanied by the Owl and the PussyCat!

julie Haymaker thompson said...

This was reaaly fun to read I LOVE pasta too!!! HMMM get submitting to be published!!

Becky said...

Hi, Terri...I always enjoy my visits to your blog, and I love your art.

Thank you for sharing the Pilgrim lady. I'll definitely be using her in my work.

Happy Thanksgiving!

~Becky

Kimmie said...

I love your list! Especially the funky socks and birks :)
Your friend has a cool site - thanks for the link!

Suze said...

Love this one, many thanks