December 11, 2009

Christmas "Freebie"

A Christmas Cutie
Png File
(Click to enlarge!)


In two short weeks from today, floors will be strewn with colored wrapping paper and ribbons, squeals of excitement and surprise will fill the air, and stockings that were hung with care the night before will be emptied! This little one seems to express the joy and delight of Christmas morning perfectly. As usual, I've supplied a png and jpeg file for your creative pleasure.

For my friends who are celebrating Hanukkah, I wish you a very Happy Hanukkah and many blessings!

Jpeg File

May you have a delightful weekend!

15 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

What a cutie! Thank you Terri!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

So beautiful here with your Christmas background and goodness that freebie is a true gift dear. Thanks. I send you love and light. Blessings, too.

Hanne said...

Thank you so much Terri!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs Hanne

*jean* said...

sweet sweet sweet!! you've given a lovely gift! thank you!

Malisa said...

What a lovely freebie! Your blog looks beautiful and festive! Thanks!

Malisa

sharon said...

Thank you Terri for this beautiful image and your kindness as always! Have a fantastic weekend!

terri d. said...

thank you so much terri for this adorable image! after i read your blog entry, i started getting a little nervous because i'm not even remotely ready for the big day!! (insert image of me biting my nails)LOL!!

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

ack time is zooming by!
such a sweet image from sweet you Terri!
many thanks!
oxo

Diana Evans said...

oh so so sweet!!! what a cute piece Terri!!! you are so giving and I am sure everyone will use this to create something special!!!

Have a wonderful day...

Hugs
Diana

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I adore this little girl. Thanks for this.

PBsArtStudio said...

Hi, I just found your blog and its so adorable!

Amy said...

awww, she's a cutie alright!!! Thanks for sharing her with me. I'll have to get more print paper-LOL...ooops, I ran out!
Thanks for sharing your Christmas spirit with me.
hugs
amy

TheresainMS said...

Love this precious image Terri! Thank you so much for sharing; perfect for Christmas cards or projects.

Have a great weekend!!

Theresa
Giveaway underway! Come by and visit anytime :-)

Audrey said...

Thank you, so sweet!
My card is on his way to you!

Taluula said...

Such a cutie, thank you so much.