December 9, 2009

December Birthdays!

"Make a Wish" ATC's
(Click on the cupcake to see the details!)

As busy as we all are with Holiday preparations in full swing, I'd like to take a moment to wish all of the December babies a very Happy Birthday!

May your special day be filled with laughter and delightful surprises, and may your year be filled with good health, good friends and many happy memories.

For Patty!
Happy, Happy Birthday!

Special Birthday Wishes to my awesome husband who'll be celebrating his Birthday this week, and to my sweet friend, Patty at Magpie's Nest, who recently celebrated her Birthday. Speaking of December babies . . . . Warm wishes and congratulations to Marilyn from In My Room on the birth of her first grand-daughter, Sophia Elizabeth, who was born on Sunday December 6. If you have a moment, click on the links to pay a visit to these beautiful ladies and take a peek at beautiful Sophia.

And if December isn't your Birthday month, close your eyes, take a deep breath and make a wish - a very grand wish - because your fairy godmother just may be listening! After all . . . this is a very special month!

May all of your wishes come true!


Credits: Birthday fairy wearing the green hat, the pink party hat, and the roses are all from CassisCreations - Etsy. The little pink fairy and the cupcake were one of my "freebies". Click here to add them to your collection.

14 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

Oh Terri; thank you SO much for this lovely post with your lovely birthday atc's! Thank you for your words on the birth of Sophia; she is a December baby and I got chills reading this!

Much love my friend! xxoo Marilyn

LiveArt said...

Wow, these are totally gorgeous!! I love your use of colours and your choice of images. I love your art!!! You are such an inspiration Terri :)

Linda

sharon said...

Not only are these gorgeous Terri, but the thing about you is that you are always thing of others, and that is a very special quality you have! Hugs!

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

You are too too sweet Dear Terri, how lucky am I to have these beautiful cards and more lovely treats from you with me here.
Thank you for such a wonderful surprise!!!
Happy Birthday to your DH!!!
I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and kind ways!
oxoxo

paru's_circle said...

thank you Teri, it was my birthday yesterday!

julie Haymaker thompson said...

NO Those little snowflakes coming down on your blog reaaly did it for me!!!!! I'm dreaming of a white christmas!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have NO idea how in awe of your art I am. You are a true inspiration.

Janny said...

Love them;o)

Penny Experiment said...

love the cards and the sentiment. Birthdays should never get lost in the holiday season!

Ozstuff said...

I have to tell you that I am taking this personally.
Don't worry!! My birthday is in December - too many years to mention. Your birthday cards are beyond scrumptious in more ways than one. Fantastic artwork, Terri. You are a legend and not just for your artwork but for being such a genuinely friendly and super nice person.

Amy said...

HI Terri..these pieces are so sweet of you!!! You are so thoutful to think of everyone in these piece's!!!
You really inspire me.
And I thank you also for visiting me at my blog ..I love reading your comments because they always put a smile on my face!!

The cupcakes are the sweetest and so are your girls!!

Diana Evans said...

oh so so sweet Terri!!! these are so wonderful and fun and cheery!!! I love them!!!!

Hugs
Diana

Janine said...

Dear Terrie,
I made my wish and I thank you for the december- birthday- greetings.
I allwasy wanted to have birthday in summer but maybe December isn´t so bad after all.
Have a great weekend my friend
Janine

Taluula said...

Oh Terri, and may all of your wishes come true too. You are one special person yourself.