December 4, 2009

Holiday "Freebies"

A PNG File
For your artful Holiday pleasure!

To make your Holiday Season a little merrier, thought you might enjoy this cutie pie (from the public domain). Use her for your Christmas cards, tags, bookmarks and gift labels. I'm going to use her on my cookie gifts this year. To make life a little easier during this busy time of the year, I've included the jpeg version too. Have fun!

Jpeg File

-------------------------

More Freebies

Lisa Volrath at "Ten Two Studios" is hostessing a wonderful holiday giveaway. During the month of December, she's posting a free collage sheet of beautiful images every day. If you'd like to investigate, just click here and it will take you to Lisa's site. Once you're there, you'll find instructions on how you can download her great freebies. Thank you, Lisa, for your generosity and kindness!

May your weekend be merry!

17 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

What a cutie pie! Thank you! Have a wonderful weekend ahead Terri! xxoo

sharon said...

Thank you so much Terri! I will have to use her somewhere....she is irrisistable!! Happy Friday!

Dezinaworld said...

Aww thanks for sharing Terri
hope you are well my friend
hugs June xxx

Hanne said...

Thank you so much Terri!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs Hanne

Jamie said...

Oh I love her Terri!! Thank you so much for the PNG. How awesome is that?!! Awesome:) Have a wonderful weekend Sweetie! Love, Jamie

Amy said...

She is a real sweet treat Terri..thank you...can't wait to give her a new home! thank you

peggy gatto said...

She is a doll!!!

"MOI" Freubel said...

What a cuty !
And indeed very nice of Ten Two Studios !

"MOI" Freubel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*jean* said...

oo terri, you are just so sweet! she is adorable! and thanks for lisa's link as well!!!

cheers!!

*j*

Gayle Page-Robak said...

I totally love it, Terri...you get such beautiful images...tfs.

Melinda Cornish said...

Oh, I just love her!!!!

Alberta said...

Thank you for this adorable image and for the link. These should keep me busy!

Darlene said...

The little girl is so sweet. Thank you so much for sharing such a cutie. I really appreciate it.

Elizabeth Golden said...

This is my favorite Ellen Clapsaddle Christmas image. Thank you so much for the two formats. I really really appreciate it. I love the holidays also!

Diana Evans said...

oh what fun!!! freebies ....This cute piece is adorable!!! I need to make more ornaments!!!

Darlene said...

I had saved this image of "little cutie pie" a long time ago when you first posted it. She is one of my favorites.

Today I looked in my image folder and she was gone. So I was so thrilled to find her again in your blog archives.

Thanks so much for sharing her with your readers.