May 24, 2010

Announcing . . . Crowabout Studio B!

"  Dare to Dream"
4"x6" Postcard
(Cut & Paste!)
(Click on her hat to see the details!)

For those of you who are familiar with my work, you know that I been a HUGE fan of Crowabout and Nancy Baumiller's work. It came as no surprise that Nancy was asked to come on board as a digital designer for Tumble Fish Studio over at DeviantScrap.com. And (**insert whistles, bells and shouts of horray**), Nancy's grand opening is today! Whoo-Hoo! I'm also thrilled and excited to announce that I'm very proud and honored to be part of her new Creative Team.

Every luscious image on this postcard is from one of Nancy's colorful sheets. So, if you love Zettis, color, whimsy, art journaling and fun, head over to Crowabout Studio B @DeviantScrap.com to say "Hi!", and while you're there, snag Nancy's awesome new 'freebie' sheet too!

May your day be filled with color and fun!

Credit: All images from Crowabout Studio B@DeviantScrap.com. Background & the words "Be" & "Dream", as well as the blue eye positioned in the center of the hat are from the "Borders & Bits" sheet. The head (including that super flower chapeau), face and body are from "Funky People Parts". Doodles by Pringle Hill Studio.

22 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh wow, oh wow. I so look forward to Sunday night. You have me trained to salivate (OOOPS, I mean appreciate) over your latest creations on Sunday about this time each week. What fun to look forward to.

I'll certainly be heading over to Nancy's blog soon. Right now, my monitor is telling me my keyboard batteries are critical, but be assured I'll be checking out her offerings soon.

And CONGRaTS to you, too!

Audrey said...

Congratulations!Love your work too!!

Diane said...

Congratulations, Terri! But it's not a surprise--your so creative with your art.

Kamana said...

thank you so much for your lovely words over at mine. i am here acquainting myself with yours.

~*~Patty said...

BIG Congratulations dear Terri!
You will be a very special team member indeed!
Love your one eyed creations, they rock!

Elizabeth Golden said...

Terri this is beautiful! They are so lucky to have you! Congrats!

Planète said...

this is amazing Terri !

thekathrynwheel said...

Oooooooh, I saw this on Flickr. It's truly fabulous!

Marilyn Rock said...

Congratulations Terri! So well deserving. I'm happy and excited for you; you are so talented and creative - but I knew that all along.

Netty said...

I adore this, brilliant. Annette x

Taluula said...

Congratulations Terri, you're so talented and so were sure to be snapped up.

I love this little piece and this is you at your very best. Applause.

Cathy Spivey Mendola said...

WOW what an exciting time for you! Congrats on being part of the creative team. It is well deserved.
Your artwork is fabulous and I LOVE this newest creation.
hugs to you!

Debby said...

Big congrats to you Terri, how wonderful.
debby

sharon said...

BIG, BIG, BIG congrat's!!! You and Nancy will be a great team...you are both super!!
Going to chec it out now!

Lori Saul said...

Oh fantastic - your design work with this group will be so inspired I'm sure Terri. I love your art and you have such a distinct style - I am always blown away! Have a creative week!

Taluula said...

Congratulations Terri and I wish you so well. This is one gorgeous piece too.

Martina2801 said...

Terri, this is fabulous,thank you for sharing. I love your amazing imagination, so exciting seeing what you come up with in your new creations. Always such fun visiting with you. Have a great day!

Janny said...

Great piece of work, congrats Terri and enjoy;o)

Amy said...

Congrats to you Terri, I'm happy for you. Both you and Nancy are my fav. zetti artists! I just love the funness to each collage piece.

Your girl is gorgoeus here..I just love all the doodle's and everthing that you add to make each piece new and unique.

I just can't wait to see what you come up with for the new design team art.

Lynifyni said...

Terri, your work is just creative, brilliant, dazzling...wow!!! LynnF

Lorraine @ creativedaily said...

Looks as if "retirement" is busy! I always love the colours you use...

LiveArt said...

Awesome piece Terri, and how wonderful that Nancy is joining the team!! You all make such fantastic creations and the best of luck to you all!!

Hugs and blessings,
Linda