November 19, 2010

The Winner & A Freebie

A PNG File

Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU to everyone who left a comment this past week! The response was overwhelming. You always brighten my day and put a song in my heart!

Without further ado, the winner of my "Thanks Giving" print  (chosen by Random.Org) is Jean from Bluebirds Living in the Meadow. Congratulations, Jean! Please send me an email with your address, and I'll get this in the mail as soon as I can. Again, my heartfelt thanks to everyone who entered this giveaway. I'll have to do another soon!!!

Today's freebie came from the public domain. I've posted a png file with the thought that you could use this image for place cards, stickers, napkin rings, etc. for your Thanksgiving table.

Hope you have a day filled with many blessings!

11 comments:

Cynthia Schelzig,Cynnie said...

Thanks for the Turkey freebie...and congrats to Jean...lucky girl:)

~*~Patty S said...

OH I am so excited that Jean won...could not go to a sweeter person!!!

Gobble Gobble Gobble
thanks for always sharing so sweetly dear Terri!
oxo

Lorraine @ creativedaily said...

Congrats to Jean. Looks as if turkey time is in the air!

Janine said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner,
and a happy weekend for you, dear Terri

MarkoManager said...

Nice post, i follow your blog!!!

Debby said...

Congrats to Jean!!! Love the turkey.
Debby

Diana Evans said...

oh what a fun turkey!!! I will have to keep him for next year!!!! wishing you a wonderful week Terri!!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Not sure how I missed this, but I'm so happy for Jean. Lovely turkey, too! Even better when it's on paper than on the table.

Healing Woman said...

Thanks Terri-I really enjoyed the video of bag gift making. I have lots more ideas on how to create these and can't wait to find the time to make them...I'm very excited actually.

Thanks also for the turkey and congratulations to Jean.

whymsicalmusings said...

OOOO Teri you put the song in my heart!

Happy Thanksgiving I hope it is blessed and filled with yummy food!
XXXXOOOO

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Congratulations Jean and thanks for a wonderful giveaway Terri! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Deb