December 12, 2010

More Paper Gift Bags


There hasn't been much time spent in the studio these past few weeks; however, I've been finding inspiration for new projects everywhere and can't wait for time to create!

Here's some new "inspiration" courtesy of Roben-Marie Smith. After watching her latest video (click here to go there*), my mind is chock full of  ideas and variations. If you'd like to see more samples of Roben-Marie's sewn paper gift bags or want sign up for her workshop, you can click here.

May your day be filled with inspiration!
 
* The link is provided because the video is not available for downloading since it's a mini look at Roben-Marie's workshop.

13 comments:

Debby said...

They are fabulous, great idea.
Debby

Outstanding Stranger said...

These look like fun Terri, I stopped by to wish you and yours the Merriest Christmas ever and a new Year filled with love and good health. Hugs, Diane

sharon said...

Terri, thanks so much for sharing this...I watched it and I am amazed, I am sure I will be doing this soon!
Thanks for all your lovely comments recently, I have been lax, but trying to catch up!

Trudi Sissons - Two Dresses Studio said...

Wow Terri - inspiration galore - and these all look great and more importantly - FUN!!! Thanks for the links - I'm off to take a peek.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can see why your mind is all ablaze with ideas. What you have created are wonderful. I love them all.

~*~Patty S said...

You certainly got ME going with baggie fun Ms Terri!

thank you very much

Happy Monday to ya!
oxo

Sharon said...

I saw these bags. They looked like so much fun and I am making some today! Hope your holidays are bright and full of sparkle!

Kimmie said...

Thanks for sharing the links and the inspiration Terri! Can't wait to get started!

Rebecca Anthony said...

What a beautiful and creative idea, these are fabulous!

Janine said...

Dear Terri, they are phantastic, especially the colourful one. this one is my favourite.
And I like the photowork you did to show them, Great, great great
Have a nice week
Janine

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Wow - these are so fun!! Lovely job.

Cathy Spivey Mendola said...

Great ideas! You are such a kind and generous friend for sharing all the info you find and sharing your own creative genius with us as well!
I wanted to stop by and say THANKS for the info a few posts back on Kim Klassen's photoshop workshop! FABULOUS! I am finally learning how to navigate photoshop, albeit slowly!
Have a fantastic HOLIDAY!
hugs to you,
cathy

modern viking vixen said...

this is so cute!

<3 mvv

Expedition of a Modern Viking Vixen

p.s. i invite you to enter my giveaway :)