January 4, 2011

One World One Heart Announcement!


The word is out and spreading quickly throughout Blogland. The lovely and talented Lisa Swifka has decided to host the famous "One World One Heart" virtual open house event one last time! (This will be Lisa's 5th year!)

One World One Heart is a worldwide event for bloggers only. It gives bloggers a chance to meet, mingle and form connections with those they may not have otherwise met from all over the world. In the past four years this event has grown to over 1,000 participants. Last year I was blessed to meet and make many new friends and discovered many wonderful new blogs.

If you'd like to participate or read more about this worldwide blogging event, click here.

May your day be filled with new discoveries!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Terri, Thanks for posting about this!! This will be my first year to participate.

Lynn said...

It looks like fun. I am just wondering if I have time in my life for another handful to 1000 blogs to visit each day? OY VEy!
But you never know, I just might do it anyway.

Diane said...

I'm participating this year Terri--I love this idea!!

"MOI" Freubel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"MOI" Freubel said...

Hey Terri
First...let me wish you also ALL the BEST for 2011 my friend and I hope to visit your blog MANY times again :)
********
About Lisa 's event.
Last year I watched it from the sideline but this year I will participate. YEAHHH.
I was so touched by ALL the creative artists that I wil try it.
It seems to me such a inspirational adventure !

Hugs Rian
(at my second attempt to post her a message LOL)

Lynn Richards said...

Terri,
I too watched from the sidelines last year, and I think this will be the year to participate. So...all we do is make a post about ourselves, have a give away and we all visit each other from jan 30-the end date in feb?
Sounds good!
xo
lynn

Kathy said...

Thanks for posting this, Terri! I'm with all the other girls in that I may participate this year. I've always enjoyed cruising through in past years. Hope you are having a splendid beginning of the new year.

Cheers,

Kathy

~*~Patty S said...

I bet it's going to be ooh la laa this year!

Happy almost weekend Terri!
oxo

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

I have participated twice...thinking about signing up again. It really is fun to meet so many others!