February 27, 2011

Pierrot "Freebie" & A Thank You

 A PNG File
And . . . .

A JPEG

It's been a long time since I've posted a "freebie" for your artful pleasure. I hope you'll find interesting ways to use her. Remember . . . . this image is for your personal use. (I don't want to see her being sold on Etsy or on a CD collection!)

By the way, I'd like to thank everyone who's left a comment or wrote an email to thank me for posting my images in the past. It means the world to know that you love and appreciate these vintage treasures as much as I do.

********************
One World One Heart
Thank You!


Special thanks to my dear friend, Rian at Freubel-Art for this beautiful collage sheet. I was one of the lucky winners in her One World One Heart giveaway. Rian is an amazing digital artist, and I have the utmost respect and admiration for her beautiful work. She also creates awesome digital collage sheets. If you'd like to visit Rian's blog (one of my faves!), you can click here. Thank you, Rian!

Wishing you a lovely day!

Credits: To my knowledge this image is in the public domain.

17 comments:

Netty said...

Thank you for the beautiful Pierrot. Annette x

Janine said...

Ahhh your pierrot is beautiful.
Right for the upcoming Carneval- feast we are going to celebrate next week.
Have a great day
Janine

Anonymous said...

merci pour tout ce que vous nous donnez
corinne de france

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh this is yummy! Thanks so much! I see you won Rian's beautiful sheet too, have fun with it!!

Simply Debbie said...

Thank you for the beautiful Pierrot,
I knew the very minute I saw her, what I would create.
Thank you so very much
Have A Sugar Sweet Day
Simply Debbie

roc said...

congrats on winning terri! you are one lucky girl!

Healing Woman said...

Those stamps of collaged women are wonderful. Know you'll put them to good use.

Thanks for the pierrot. I'm wondering how I will use her? She is beguiling.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Pierrot is gorgeous. I especially like this beauty and may use her when I get back. I always love the freebies you offer and always let you know whenever I use one. Although I'm not really a digital artist, and don't often use digital images, I sometimes find one of your images is the perfect one for the piece I'm making. Thanks again for thinking of us with these free images.

Lorraine @ creativedaily said...

Once again, thank you for the freebie - I always LOVE them Terri! Lucky you with winning this fabulous collage sheet - am going to check out Rian's blog. Cheers, L.

SparkleFarkle said...

Thank you for this wonderful freebie-- a perfect addition to my clowniesque blog page, indeed! In fact, so excited am I, that I am doing pirouettes! (a word that sounds suspiciously like it might be second cousins with "pierrot," so, heck, I just gotta put it to good use. LOL!)

Martina2801 said...

Thanks for the nice freebie, dear Terri! The collage sheet by Rian is great. I have also won!

"MOI" Freubel said...

Joehoe Terri.....SJJJMAKKKK :)
xxx ♥

Melissa said...

Hey Sweet Terri!
The pierrot is equally as sweet as you! Thanks!
Smiles-
Melissa

Folk Heart said...

This is just perfect for the train of thought I have been entertaining lately. Thank you so much for your kind generosity!

sharon said...

Thank you so much for always thinking of us and sharing photos that probably took you hours to search out! They are always so wonderful Terri!

Terri said...

Thank you I love this!!!

Elizabeth Golden said...

Thank You so much! She looks so joyful. I would definitely like to hang out with her.