April 1, 2011

April Fools Day!

"Get Your Freak On"
Journal Page

Mother Nature played a timely joke on us this morning. Although it's April 1st, when I woke up this morning and looked outside, the ground was covered with snow!!! Wherever you are and wherever you go, I hope you have a fun this weekend -- dare to be a little silly!

*****
Last Call - Reminder!

"Childhood"
A Tiny Canvas

Don't forget about my giveaway for this little canvas.  You can read more about it and see more pictures if you click here.

In order to be eligible for the drawing, just leave a comment on this post or any of this week's posts, and a blog or email address so that I can notify you if you're the lucky winner. The winner will be announced on Monday, April 4.

May you find joy in life's little pleasures!
Credits:  Thanks to Land of Nod Studio-Etsy for the child, to Ceremony-Etsy for the flower petal ruffle, to Roben-Marie Smith for the journaling block, and to Tumble Fish Studio-Etsy for all of the borders, the hat, the funky glasses, the arrow and the freak pennant. Also thanks to Dover Publications for the butterflies and the bird.

23 comments:

dosfishes said...

Will be sure to get my freak on Terri, love the Freak Flag!!! xox Corrine

Martina2801 said...

You're an great artist, Terri!
I love this..

Have a nice weekend my friend!

Hugs
MARTINA

thekathrynwheel said...

Cool work Terri. So colourful, so 'you', snow? Really? Wow, hope spring will be on it's way soon :-)

Janet Ghio said...

Oh ugh!! Snow--the sun if finally shining here today!! I hope your snow melts soon!!

roc said...

that is so cool terri! i have my freak on today, too!

indybev said...

I'm lovin' that April Fool guy! I get my freak on most every day now, like a comfortable pair of old shoes!

Netty said...

Have no idea what get your freak on means but I adore your collage. You really create fantastic projects. Have a great weekend, Annette x

Debrina said...

Wonderful little canvas; just beautiful. Yes pleae, count me in!

chrisg said...

Just freakin gorgeous (as always) Terri. I love how you make familiar images your own with your unique style.
Your freak is on & doin it in style

Shar said...

Completely stunning!

mixedmediajournal said...

love your april fool's day journal page-- so true, too!

Marilyn Rock said...

I really love this! Will we ever get Spring?

Anonymous said...

Love your art & blog!!

Jennifer Kjkniaz@frontier.com

Diana Evans said...

Hi Terri!!!! you are always creating magic!!! love it!!!! you should pop by and add your link to my Sweet Saturdays!!!!

Janine said...

Hi hi, that is really freaky.
Have a great week
Janine

~*~Patty S said...

Fun
thanks for the big smile you put on my face...not about your snow tho...oh my... you must be REALLY ready for Spring right about now

surely it's right around the corner
oxo

Barb said...

Hi Terri, Hope it isn't too late to add my name for your wonderful drawing.
Luv this piece, so colorful and cheerful, puts a smile on my face.
Wishing you a relaxin' Sunday.
Barb in Texas

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm in awe of how well you put everything together and how great it all turns out. As usual, I'm amazed at your talent.

And it sounds like you are having the kind of weekend I had at the beginning of this past week. It may be April, but snow is still hanging around so many places.

Lynn said...

WOWZA!!!! You never cease to amaze me girlfriend, this is so wild and wonderful! So Terri too :)

ReaderChris said...

Just discovered your blog. Just wonderful!

Taluula said...

Terri, your art is always full of joy, and this little April Fool is truly a joyful piece. Love it.

Juls said...

Love your April Fools project, those glasses are just fabulous!!! Hugs Juls

Elizabeth Golden said...

Love this April Fool's work. It brought me a good chuckle and a smile after a long drive through the mountains. Thank you for sharing your wonderful sense of humor an awesome talent! You rock girl!