April 10, 2011

Video - A New Background Technique



When Roc and I get together for an art play date, we're never sure about the subject of our latest video until the last moment. This video features a supply from the hardware store -- metal venting tape. After this video was filmed, we realized that this versitile, flexible tape could be put through an embossing machine (like a Sizzix or Vagabond) too.

Thanks for all of your lovely comments on our videos. We love making and sharing them with you. And, if we can get you to laugh a little and learn a bit too, we've accomplished our goal!

May your day be blessed with the joy of friendship!

9 comments:

Healing Woman said...

Once again, I got to watch a very informative video created by two fun gals. I am definitely going to try the metal tape in some of my artwork. Thanks so much!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

what fun you two are...love the tape too!

Rebecca Anthony said...

What a cool idea, thank you so much for sharing!!

Lynn said...

fun and games....thanks for sharing your JOY with us!!! love the laughter! Can see using this tape for my Chanukah cards in Dec.

Sharon said...

You two are hilarious. AND very informative. I asked DH if he had any metal venting tape, log pause, nooooo, why? Then he looked at me and said never mind I can see this is another trip to the hardware store. Last week it was washers next week..... LOL

Rosie Rowe said...

You two are adorable!! I love the giggles at the start of the video!! I really like those pastels too - I have only used crayons but I also find my fingers very helpful... *grins*!!

Lorraine @ creativedaily said...

OMG, you two crack me up. You always sound like you are having such fun doing the videos. Another fun technique.

~*~Patty S said...

How fun and special that you gals get to get together to play AND how extra nice that we get to be flies on the wall enjoying your creativity and sense of fun!

Many thanks for always inspiring us...I have a roll of that silver tape here somewhere!

oxo

Steph said...

Thank you for sharing this technique, Terri....I SIMPLY LOVE your work!! Colors !! Oh My!!! have a great week ahead!!