June 23, 2011

Background "Freebies"

 Hand Painted Backgrounds
Approx. 3"x5"

 All are in JPEG Format


It's been quite a while since I've posted a "freebie". I love surprises and hope that you do too! Posting a "freebie" every now and then is my way of saying "thank you" to everyone who stops by for a visit. I truly appreciate every comment, your generous compliments, and your loyalty.

 #2 Background
Digitally Altered

All of these backgrounds were created on 3"x5" index cards for the ICAD challenge and were scanned at 300 dpi. They were painted with acrylics and watercolors, sprayed with ink and a few were stamped with Stazon ink. Right click on your mouse to save each one, and then print and use them in your personal art. Feel free to add your own special touches either digitally or manually. Enjoy!
******
It's not often that I'm so mysterious, and I don't have a reputation as a 'tease', but . . . . . I do have a very big secret that I'd like to share with you on my next post! Hope you'll stop by to share my good news!

May you have a colorful day!

24 comments:

peggy aplSEEDS said...

these are wonderful backgrounds! the colors and layers are gorgeous!

Amy said...

wow, I wonder what the secret is!!!!!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

whoaaa hooo....fabulous papers! I love them and thanks so much ...they really inspire me to make something!
is the secret cat a freebie too:)
I am bold aren´t I asking such a question...I am a cat lover so I had to ask:)

thekathrynwheel said...

Ooh ooh ooh I can't wait. How long are you going to make us wait for? I'm not good at waiting! Lovely backgrounds :-)

landofnodstudios said...

Terri these are stunning such wonderful colours, thanks for sharing, can't wait to hear your secret too.

sharon said...

Very cool backgrounds Terri! Love your layering and color!
Can't wait for your secret!
Happy weekend!

sharon said...

Oh, forgot to say "thank you"!

Healing Woman said...

Thanks Terri. I love them all. You are so sweet to send them out.

Diane said...

Beautiful Terri--thank you!!!
...and what's this about a secret...

Tess said...

Thank You soo much. These are all very lovely.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You really ARE a tease. But I love all those papers. I could sit and look at all that color all day long! Have a great weekend, and I'll be watching for your next post.

Lorraine@creativedaily said...

Thanks for sharing these - I'm looking forward to hearing about this "secret"!

Marit said...

Oooohhh... that must be a wonderful secret you are carrying around... can't wait! Enjoy your weekend dear one!

Trudi Sissons said...

What a doll you are - these are wonderful - I drool over your colors everytime I visit! And the secret...please tell me it's a shop opening!! Fingers crossed!

Astrid Maclean said...

Thanks so much Terri, these are wonderful.
Can't wait to hear your secret! Don't keep us in suspense too long!

Netty said...

Terrific background papers Terri, looking forward to hearing your big secret. Annette x

~*~Patty S said...

Can't wait to hear your happy news Mz T!!!

Thank you for sharing your lovely backgrounds...each one is so special...just like you are!
oxo

Sharon said...

You tease! I can hardly wait. Hugs Sharon

Glenda said...

Thank you so much for wonderful backgrounds, you are so generous to share these. Looking forward to the reveal of your secret :-))

Janine said...

I love the green and blue background and of cause kitty with the secret8hi hi9

Marilyn Rock said...

These are luscious and you're sharing them with us! Thank you!

I can't wait to read about your secret and I am sure it's really good news that we all will delight in! xxoo

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Gorgeous! Thanks! blessings.

Lynn said...

I love teases...do that myself from time to time...and the freebes are beautiful and sweet sweet of you to share!
Hugs and thanks for being a constant visitor to my blog.

Trudi Sissons said...

Terri - these are beautiful! Thanks so much.