September 8, 2011

Iphone Photos & A Freebie

Ceramic Spheres
(Click on any picture to see the details.)

Photography is my second love, and although I can't always carry my DSLR or my pocket camera, I always have my Iphone close at hand. It's taken a bit of time to learn how to play with some of my photo apps, but sometimes I'm very pleased with the results. For the record, all of the pictures in this post were taken with my Iphone.
 
Admittedly, I'm the crazy lady who absentmindedly leaves her cart in the middle of an aisle at a big box store in a rush to snap a picture when I spy something that catches my artistic eye. It doesn't matter if it's fruit or flowers. If it's colorful enough to capture my attention it's camera worthy.

Restaurants are another source of inspiration. Using my camera phone has become so second nature to me, my sweet husband doesn't move or question me when I say, "Ohhhh! Wait a minute!" as our food arrives.

And then there's always the unexpected . . . . I love the unexpected!!! I spied this bumper sticker in a parking lot recently. Thank goodness I had my cell phone at the ready, and thank goodness that my son was with me to play 'lookout' as I snapped this great quote (otherwise, I'd have been road kill!).

The next time you see something that captures your creative fancy, snap a photo with your mobile phone. It's easy  and fun . . . . and . . . it just may become addictive!
**********

Your Freebie!
 Jpeg File
( I fell in love with her lacy shawl!)

Wishing you a very  artful weekend!

21 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Hi Terri, thanks for sharing the brilliant iphone photos and for the wonderful freebie.

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning photos!! (One day I'll come and visit and you can teach me lol...
Thanks also for the beautiful freebie!!

Cameron said...

OMG! Those pics are gorgeous....and way better than the 8 year old digital camera that we let my daughter use!

I really like the borders on your pics, too! An iPhone app also?

Diane said...

An artist with the camera too!!..or in this case--phone. Who would have even thought that we could get shots like this from a phone!!! (let alone being able to have a phone with us--in our purse no doubt :)

Dosfishes at Sparkle Days Studios said...

Great pics. Crazy is good, that way you clear the aisles and can shop for all the best stuff.LOL. xox Corrine

Lynn Richards said...

I LOVE my iphone. LOVE. IT. Are you on instagram?
xo
lynn

Marilyn Rock said...

Terri; well between your artistic eye and your IPhone - wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing so much! I really loved viewing them. Also; thanks for the lovely freebie! I, too, love her shawl! xxoo

roc said...

your photos are awesome. LOVE that bumper sticker!!!

Dianne said...

I'm one of those ladies too! Isn't it wonderful???? Great inspiration, thanks!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm running horribly late this entire week. So getting here late to visit you is about on par for me. My friend Kathy took pictures of the fish at the restaurant last Friday (I posted Tuesday), but I doubt she did anything with the images. She was just trying out her phone, I think. And since I don't have a cell phone, I have to depend on that camera I have that takes really bad photos. I'm so, so, so impressed with what you can do with your phone. I also stop in the middle of aisles to shoot a good image. But mine don't turn out as lovely as yours. Such beauty in nature and humble things. You see that beauty so well, too.

I may have to use that freebie as my new favorite. That little girl I use all the time may have met her match! Thanks so much for her.

Healing Woman said...

Love that saying! I can see why you HAD to take it. Thanks! Also, those are colorful and great shots you got..looks like our Farmer's Market pictures. Thanks also for the lovely image of the girl. Wow..what an exciting post!

Lorraine@creativedaily said...

This quote is priceless - so pleased you had your iphone with you! All your photos in the post turned out really well. I'm starting to get in the habit of taking my snap and shoot everywhere with me. Like you, never know what you might see! Thank you for the freebie girlfriend!

Renee Stien said...

Terri, these photos are so beautiful. I'm a horrible photographer so really appreciate your artistic eye to capture these shots. Thanks for the freebie too :)

Martina2801 said...

The photos are beautiful, dear Terri! And thanks for the great freebie! You are so generous!
Happy creating.
Hugs
MARTINA oxo

Wax Beach Artist said...

The freebie is beautiful and so are your wonderful, colorful images! I love that bumper sticker, lol! Thank you!

Diana Evans said...

oh my heavens!!!! your photos are amazing Terri!!! lovely piece of art!!! I also love your freebie!!! she is adorable!!!

Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

LOVE the pictures and that quote - fabulous! It's amazing - all the many places to capture inspiration!!

"MOI" Freubel said...

I recognize that searching and straying eye !
I walk always with my head up searching for antique or old ornaments on houses. If Johan was not there to safe me for curbs I would be probely streched out on the streets !
SPLAHSSSS !!! :-)
********
Wonderful detailed image Terri !

Heather said...

These are great photo!! It's amazing how far cell phones have come!! Love iphones!

Ingen said...

Your pictures are soooo good! I would love to know wich apps you use.

~*~Patty S said...

Fun
Fun
and more Fun

Inspiration really IS everywhere isn't it...your photos are fab and your freebie is generous and beautiful as always dear Terri

Thank you for being special you!
oxo
P.S. word verification: eolygark
WOW some are dosies LOL