October 10, 2011

Guilty!

Guilty Pleasure!

I'm guilty! As a matter of fact I'm very guilty and very proud that I played hookey today!

I should've done a lot of things on my very long "To Do" list today. Instead, I took advantage of this gorgeous Indian Summer day (temperatures were in the 80's) to go on an outing with my husband to Skylands, New Jersey's Botanical Garden in Ringwood.

I should've written my blog post yesterday, paid some bills today or washed the dog. Instead, I enjoyed a nice, cold dish of frozen yogurt after our walk through the park. I must admit . . . guilt feels wonderful!

May your day be filled with spontaneity and pleasure!

13 comments:

roc said...

so happy you had a nice time today. you deserved it!

Diane said...

Sounds like a wonderful little break!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Yogurt is guiltless and so is fun with your hubby. You have the right to play hooky.

Lorraine@creativedaily said...

Glad you enjoyed your break. This is one of my guilty pleasures too - frozen yogurt - yum.

gypsy said...

Cheers to you, Terri, getting out in nature beats laundry and bills any time!

Dosfishes at Sparkle Days Studios said...

Hookey days are the best, glad you took a day to just be in the moment. xox Corrine

Dianne said...

Yummy! Sounds like a very nice day!

Photocat said...

Sounds wonderful to me. Don't feel guilty, just enjoy! You can do all the chores when it rains is what I say.
That icecream looks delicious.

"MOI" Freubel said...

I've learned a new English word today.
"HOOKEY"
But what it means I really don't know hihi.
Doesn't matter because it was so pleasant to read you felt great !!

Lynn said...

We had a day out on the weekend too, the day before Thanksgiving. It was a hot one also, we got to a Fall festival, and I am going to send you a very special photo :)

Marilyn Rock said...

Enjoy the moments! I'm happy you took care of you! xxoo

Lynn Richards said...

sounds pretty close to perfect to me!
xo
lynn

Kathy said...

I'm big on scolding people for feeling guilty about not blogging. It's something we do for fun. It shouldn't feel like an obligation, because then it's NOT fun.
Consider yourself scolded... Glad you had the yogurt instead.

Hugs,
Kathy