January 6, 2012

Sharing!


Watercolor Tutorial
Important: To watch this video
click on the LINK - NOT the picture!

Sometimes things are just so darn good, you have to share! When my friend, Roc (What's Up Roc) posted this video, I was amazed and delighted. Believe me when I say that her video is as beautiful as the finished journal page! Thank you for sharing your talents and time, Roc! What a pleasure to watch you create!

My second "share" is a recent Etsy purchase from Terry Lischka (SewMuchStyle). Santa was generous and brought an IPad2 this year, so I wanted to protect it in style. Terry uses recycled suit coats to create her unique cases.
 New IPad2 Case

My case far exceeded my expectations in workmanship and design. It's as unique as I am, and I couldn't be more thrilled. So, if you're looking for a special case or bag, pop over to Terry's shop, and mention my name!

May your day be sprinkled by special moments!

15 comments:

indybev said...

Thanks for sharing, Terri. I enjoyed Roc's video, and I love the Etsy site. (I think I see a birthday gift for my daughter there!)

Dosfishes at Sparkle Days Studios said...

Wow, your friend Roc's video was so fun to watch. Not only was the watercolor wonderful, but the pop up narration was a blast. Nice iPad case, oh la la. xox Corrine

Sue said...

The video is great! Going to check out the Etsy site. My daughter got a new Ipad for Christmas and a unique cover for it would be a great gift idea! Thanks for sharing!

sharon said...

I watched Roc's video last night and was blown away! Amazing!!

Love your iPad case Terri, useful and tres chic girl! Loooove it!

Lynn said...

wow that was magical. I think I stop painting way too soon.I will work on this, thanks for sharing.

And yes the ipad cover is top of the line.

Astrid Maclean said...

Isn't our dear Roc fantastic, I just love all of her videos, she is a star!

Love the ipad case too. I got a phone finally but in the end it turned out to be an android smart phone as i got a much better deal on that...
Have a great weekend!!!

roc said...

oh wow terri - thanks for highlighting my video on your blog! how nice of you to do that. i appreciate it so much.
love that new ipad case! it's really cool!

Renee Stien said...

thanks for sharing Terri, I'm with you - that video is great and I love your etsy purchase, I will check that out

Lee said...

THANKS for the link- WOWZERS!!

Marilyn Rock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn Rock said...

Terri; when I first commented - I thought it was your video. I see it is Roc's and appreciate you sharing it. It's awesome and love the birds chirping while she's creating. That Ipad case is unique and wonderful.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Fabulous!!!! You bring me up! Thanks dear one! Blessings.

Janine said...

Dear Terri, thanks for sharing this cool Video, I love it especially the egg.
I love your profile photo too.
Have a great week
Janine

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I just got back online for the first time in several weeks (other than some scheduled posts). I'm hoping my computer woes are over and I can visit more often. I was saddened to read that you were not going to participate in this year's calendar, but I understand. Your pages were over the top in color, style, and beauty.

I also liked the lovely IPad cover, and thanks for sharing Roc's journal page tutorial. I hope you are having a wonderful New Year, since I was unable to be around to wish you one on the first!

ipad 3 cover said...

impressive