July 29, 2012

Repurposing & Recycling

Recycled!

There wasn't a lot of time for art this week; however, I did manage to find a little time to write and play in my Healing Journal. Since I haven't had an opportunity to create new images, I've been recycling some of my old ones.

It's amazing how a few doodles and some dots can add new life and creative "sparks" to a journal page. This little guy is a favorite of mine, and I also revamped my original "Miss Kitty".
 
I love her expressive green eyes, and she always makes me smile . If you'd like to add the image of my little musician to your files, click here for the original "freebie". You'll find him at the bottom of the blog post.


My colored markers, watercolors, pencils and gel pens have been working overtime. Who knew that recycling and repurposing old images could be so rewarding?!?! 

May you be blessed with an  artful day!
 

10 comments:

Shari Daniels said...

I just love your funky spirit, Terri!

Lynn Richards said...

The cat made me laugh out loud, Terri!! I like what you have done to make a page "new".
xo
lynn

BLiSsAngELs said...

Terri he's one of my favorites I love for you have done with him ... we all need so revamping sometimes and cracked it and the kitty yes it's eyes are lovely....keep healing hugs to jim hugs wendy

Debbie said...

That cat has SPUNK! Well done!

indybev said...

I love what you did with my favorite freebie of yours! He's a new man...boy, that is! Also, Miss Kitty is absolutely charming. Great work, Terri! Hope things re going well with Jim!

~*~Patty S said...

Your artwork always makes me smile ... hard to believe you could improve on it ... but you have!

Thank you for sharing your healing journey and art!
oxo

roc said...

how wonderful to see your bright colors once again my friend. so happy jim is doing SO well!!!! it's been a long, hard journey for you both, and i couldn't be happier your load is getting a little lighter these days. love you!

Lizbethem said...

Way to go, Terri!

Netty said...

Beautiful work, x

Anonymous said...

company dating internet http://loveepicentre.com/ dating online service starting