December 7, 2012

Awesome News - I'm Teaching!!!

"Cookie"

Today I'm dancing as though no one is watching, and my heart is singing too. For the past few weeks I've been bursting at the seams because I've been waiting to to share some very exciting news; however, I was sworn to secrecy. Yes . . . . the news is THAT GOOD! Along with 20 other wonderfully creative and talented women, I can finally share my good news about something truly fabulous that will happen in 2013.

Pop the "virtual cork" from the bottle of champagne and throw some glittered confetti! Can you tell that I'm excited?!?!  I've accepted Connie Hozvicka's invitation to be one of her teachers in 2013's "21 Secrets" Art Journaling Workshop!!!! Whoo-Hoo!!! (My Inner Art Goddess is wearing a tiara, throwing more confetti and grinning from ear to ear!)

When I received Connie's invitation to participate, I was totally surprised and beyond thrilled! What an honor!!! I'm grateful to Connie for presenting me with this tremendous opportunity to share my work and my journaling techniques in this prestigious workshop!


To find out what's happening, click on the "21 Secrets" button (above) to meet all of the teachers or click the button on my sidebar. More news and information about the workshop will become available soon, and I can't wait to share all of the magic with you! I've got a feeling that 2013 is going to be an awesome year!

May your day sparkle and shine!

18 comments:

BLiSsAngELs said...

congrats

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

I just saw your pretty face on the list of teachers, congrats you must be sooooo excited! xox

Janny said...

Great ;o)

indybev said...

HUGE congrats, Terri! Where is this workshop to be located? (Sorry for asking such a dumb question, but I couldn't seem to find it mentioned in the blurb)

Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

Such GREAT news! Yeah!!

Astrid Maclean said...

Congrats Terri and good luck with it all, It will be awesome I'm sure!!

Effie said...

Great news,.. And we'll deserved.

Healing Woman said...

Wonderful Terri! I'm very happy for you.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Congratulations. I'm sure you'll do very well! You're already a great teacher.

Netty said...

wowee congratulations Terri this is fab news, cheers for 2013, xx

Lorelei said...

Oh, Terri, I am so excited for you. I need this class, too! I'm overwhelmed right now (you know what's going on) and this gives me more hope for the winter months. And continued hope that things will be better one day! Happy, happy, happy for you!

sharon said...

A huge congrat's Terri, you rock, but I knew that! This is fantastic!

Marilyn Rock said...

Congratulations Terri! This is so well-deserving! You go girl! xxoo

susi said...

Congrats Terri - now I might sign up just to take a class with you!!!!!! i'm sure it will be a fabulous class!

Marit said...

I saw your name pop up on the teacher's list... CONGRATS Terri!!

Kim said...

Congrats, that's great news...I'm so looking forward to 21 Secrets 2013!

Lorraine said...

Congrats Terri.

Lynn said...

Ooooo I knew you would be teaching eventually, I am so happy I dropped in today, its been a while. Congratulations to you Terri :)