December 18, 2012

Christmas Blessings!

My Christmas Wish

This morning I noticed that only a few items are remaining on the bottom of our Advent Calendar. The days are getting more hectic as Christmas draws nearer, and a New Year is looming on the horizon. Many of you followed my personal journey this year and graciously offered your love and support. I am grateful and humbled by the outpouring of love, caring and generosity of spirit.

My Christmas postcard this year expresses one of my dearest wishes:  I wish you the joy of peace, along with the intangible gifts of hope and faith. 

I'm taking a bit of a blogging break until after the Holidays. It's time to celebrate with family and dear friends to make happy, new memories. That being said, I'm looking forward to fresh starts and new beginnings - both personally and professionally - in the coming year.

Wishing you and yours a beautiful Holiday Season and a very Happy and Healthy 2013!

Many blessings both great and small . . . . . .

Credits:  Thank you to Moonlight Studios for the image of the Queen, to Tumble Fish Studio @ Deviant Art for her crown and the stars and to Dover Publications for the butterflies.

9 comments:

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Thank you !
I wish you a very merry christmas too!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

And a wonderful holiday season to you, too, dear Terri. I hope the new year brings out even MORE COLOR in your life!

Juls said...

stunning!!! I so love the fabulous colours you use in your work!! Hugs Juls

Lorraine said...

Another beauty! Enjoy your holidays girlfriend.

~*~Patty S said...

Wishing you and yours a beautiful Christmas and the best of good health and happiness in 2013!
oxo

Healing Woman said...

Merry Christmas to you too Terri. I hope 2013 proves to be a productive and happily eventful year for you.

Lynn said...

Have a love filled holiday :)

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

I love and adore your vibrant style very much.
Wishing you and Yours Merry Christmas and a happy New Year-
HUgs Anja

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ciproxin.webs.com/]buy cipro[/url] buy ciprofloxacin (cipro)
ciproxin buy online
buy cifran