January 11, 2013

"21 Secrets" - An Invitation!



For the past few months I've had to keep lots of delicious secrets about this year's "21 Secrets" Art Journaling Workshop to myself. Today's the day we can finally shout it from the rooftops: Registration is open and all 21 teachers and classes have been announced! Whoo-Hoo!

As a matter of fact, I'm so excited, I'm presenting you with a "personal invitation" to join the fun!


I'm over the moon about being included in this year's teaching staff, and can't wait to share my ideas and some of my techniques. Please click here to learn more about this year's workshop, or click on the workshop button that's posted on my sidebar.

Many wishes and blessings for a creative journey!

8 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Nice video introduction Terri! XXX for teddy!!
So excited to be alongside you at 21 secrets!

roc said...

oh...how exciting for you!!! i'm so proud of you!

WW said...

Terri...what a cute video!!! Wishing you tons of luck. ♥

Lizbethem said...

Good to see you again, Terri! Lookin' goood;) Lots of luck with your secrets.xx

Renee Stien said...

So happy for you to be teaching, Terri, congratulations. I was going to say 'you will do great' but you already are great! Happy for you.

~*~Patty S said...

Fun to see you AND Teddy Terri!

Congratulations on what sounds like a super special event!

oxo

VWozniak said...

How adorable! Wonderful intro, and congratulations!

Lorelei said...

Yay! I just paid for the class. Now to get organized and ready. I am so excited!!! This is for ME, my friend! I am penciling in my calendar for ME time this year. Keep your fingers crossed (toes, too) that all goes well and I'll be saying my daily prayers. Your excitement convinced me that this was the class for me this year!