January 17, 2013

Color Fix!

Creating!

During the past few days, I've had an opportunity to slip into my little studio for some much-needed art time. I have a confession: "My name is Terri, and I'm addicted to color!" LOL! In my humble opinion there's nothing like a good dose of highly saturated color to brighten spirits on a gray winter day.

I'm preparing to shoot the videos for my "21 Secrets Art Journaling Workshop", and I've rediscovered the joy of making backgrounds - the brighter, the better! "Golden" fluid acrylics are my "color drugs of choice". Although they're a bit expensive, they're well worth the price and are a good investment. A very little color goes an extremely long way and provides wonderful, rich results every time.

Ta-Daaa!

During one of my "21 Secrets Workshop" videos, I'll share a few tricks for making quick, luscious backgrounds. Recently, I've had a few questions regarding the workshops:  Yes! There are 21 teachers participating, and they're from all over the world.  Yes! You'll have access to all of the video lessons and all 21 teachers for a solid year for the $59 price! Additionally, you get to "pick and choose" your classes on your own time - watch and learn at your own pace. There's a Facebook page too for lots of support and camaraderie.

Click here or on my sidebar's workshop button, it will take you right to the "21 Secrets Workshop" website so you can learn more. All 21 teachers are listed along with the names of their respective classes. What an amazing bargain! If you register through my "links", I'll receive a little credit and would truly appreciate your support!

May your day be filled with colorful fun!

6 comments:

Sunny Lee said...

Very vivid and whimsical papers you made..it looks terrific to use with mixed media paintings ~ :)

Healing Woman said...

When I think of color..I think of Teri..LOL! Bright and beautiful.

sharon said...

Your color is what first attracted me to delving into to art again...you do it so well! Love this picture of your layers....it's dreamY!

Lorelei said...

I'm adding to my art supplies - new sharpie markers - about 50!!
I've sharpened all of my watercolor pencils and picked my journal. Now to sort my stamps, ink pads & washi tape....I'm off to practice my lettering and scrolls. Your colorful backgrounds have me excited about this class. Is it April yet?

Lee said...

Lovely!

Marilyn Rock said...

Have fun with the class! You'll be a hit! Love your colors! xxoo