January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

"Believe"

It's a beautiful New Year . . . . one that's shiny and brand new. It's a New Year filled with wonderful possibilities that are laying before me like a string of lustrous pearls waiting to be worn to a fabulous party.

That being said, I wanted my first piece of this wonderful year to be particularly meaningful. Last year was a year filled with countless trials, personal challenges and sacrifices. However, it was also filled with many lessons and innumerable blessings.

So, as I hung my brand-new 2013 calendar, I uttered a silent prayer. My first piece of the New Year reflects my deepest thoughts: I truly believe (with all my heart) that each day of this New Year will be blessed with promise. I believe that every hour and each minute will hold a special blessing. I believe in the joy of family, and I believe that many happy memories will fill this year with the sound of laughter and the camaraderie of friends.

May your New Year unfold with countless blessings and joyful moments!

PS: The first thing that I'm looking forward to in 2013 is my opportunity to teach in the on-line Workshop "21 Secrets"! These awesome classes will go on sale later this month. Click here for more information and to sign up for the email newsletter or go to the "21 Secrets" button on my sidebar! Happy 2013! Let the fun begin!

16 comments:

Sandy said...

My dear Terri,

I wish you a Happy and Healthy 2013.
May all your wishes com true.

xoxo

Astrid Maclean said...

Have the most wonderful New Year dear Terri! May you and yours stay healthy and happy in 2013 and may you be full of creativity and artfulness!

Lorelei said...

Happy New Year, my friend. After a few 'difficult' days, I was looking for some inspiration and found it in your words. I wept. Thank you for sharing "the next step" with me. I know you understand what I'm not saying. Baby steps...baby steps...

roc said...

i'm a believer!!!!
love your piece - so colorful and happy - color only you can do!
i miss you my friend. love you!
happy new year!

Carolyn Dube said...

She's a knock-out! Wow! There is so much heart in her!

thekathrynwheel said...

Have a fabulous new year Terri! Hoping you have a less traumatic year ... xx

indybev said...

I so admire how you've kept your head up during the trials of Jim's health the past year. You are such a positive spirit, Terri, it's a pleasure to know you! May the spirit of this season stay with you the whole year through!

Eileen said...

Happy New Year Terri! It's a wonderful life with an attitude like yours! Beautiful page!

Debi said...

this is such a great creation- love the colours, vibrancy and the sentiment, Debi x

Marilyn Rock said...

Beautiful art and words Terri. Wishing you and yours a healthy and happy New Year. Enjoy your online class! I know it will be a hit! xxoo

patcrafts said...

Have a wonderful new year I hope it is full of good health and happiness. Your page is awesome so colourful and positive vibes x

Jane Wetzel said...

WOW...I love this and the one below ! tfs..

Lizbethem said...

Love your positive approach to the New Year, Terri. May all your wishes come true!xx

Juls said...

just stunning!! always inspired by your use of colour!! Hugs Juls

Caterina Giglio said...

oh my you have such a lovely way with words... I like the year being a string of pearls...

Sunny Lee said...

Very Lovely~!!!!