February 6, 2013

A Reminder!

Needed a "Tangible" Reminder!

With life happening at the "speed of warp" lately, I had to take a moment to remind myself to breathe! Caught up in the momentum of life, I've forgotten how to take a deep breath and appreciate "the present". A dear friend told me that I need to appreciate the space that I'm "in" today.

With those words swirling through my mind, I grabbed a small piece of paper, wrote a tangible "reminder" and pinned it to the carousel on my desk. Step #1: Accomplished . . . . Step #2: Do it!!! LOL!!!

May you exist in the "moment"!
 

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Just popping in to say hi Terri! I see you are keeping busy girlfriend.

Diana Evans said...

Hello Terri!!!!! so great to be able to breathe too!!! wonderful to be here again!!! wishing you a wonderful day!!!

Healing Woman said...

Your desk looks brimming with activity of things to come. Yes, I agree "Stay Present" So easy to say yet sometimes hard to do.

Lizbethem said...

Such a great reminder. I love that you are busy "arting" again, Teri!xx

Marilyn Rock said...

It's hard to have time slip away and not enjoy the ride. Love your reminder! xxoo