April 1, 2013

"21 Secrets" is OPEN!


"I Have A Secret"

After months and months of anticipation and preparation, all of the "21 Secrets Workshop" classrooms are open today! I'm soooooo excited! I've already met some of my students and am looking forward to working with old and new friends in my "I Have A Secret" class!

My "Inspiration"
(A peek inside one of my personal journals!)

There's still plenty of time to join the fun. All 21 classrooms will remain open through January, 2014 with access to everything - 24/7. It's an amazing assembly of instructors and talent. You can register at any time by clicking on my "21 Secrets" sidebar button. I hope to see you in my classroom soon!

May your day be filled with creative opportunities!
 

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

How exciting for you and your students. I just may have to sign up after all!

~*~Patty S said...

Exciting times AND very lucky students to have you amongst the 21 talented artists and teachers dear Terri!
Happy April!
oxo