April 4, 2013

April Blessings!

"April"
(Click on the picture to see the details!)

The "21 Secrets" Workshop is officially "open", and I've been dashing in and out of my virtual classroom over the past few days. My students are awesome, and the entire workshop experience is amazing! Personally, I can't wait to dive headlong into a few classes myself! The dilemma is: Which class should I choose first? It's very much like being a child surrounded by a heap of beautifully wrapped presents!!!


I recently updated my blog banner (and Facebook header), and thought you might like to see the entire piece. My creative process for this 4"x6" page began with a copy of a previously created background and one of my favorite images. Why use a previously created background? Frankly, it saves "creative" time and often jump starts a project. To make this an "original", I added watercolors, Prismacolor pencils, markers and acrylic paints. 

There's still plenty of time to register for "21 Secrets". Click here or on the "21 Secrets" button on my sidebar to learn more about this fabulous workshop!

May your day be filled with Springtime delights!
 

9 comments:

Lynn said...

I must let everyone know how incredible your class is at "21 Secrets" , I am having such a great time making a journal Terri style :)

Diana Evans said...

oh wow!!!! this is so adorable!!!! love the white highlights!!! wonderful work Terri!!!! I haven't been here in ages!!!!

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

You look like you are having the time of your life. Happy April Blessings to you too! xox

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I adore this new "original" art. Stunning, as always.

Marilyn Rock said...

I can sense the excitement with your words and this piece is gorgeous! Love your banner, too! I new your class would be a hit! xxoo

Healing Woman said...

Love those eyelashes! Good luck on your class. I may be popping in.

Maggie said...

I am one of your students at 21 Secrets, and I love your workshop!
The banner and the art piece are gorgeous!

Kim Dellow said...

Ooo so pretty! Kim

Coleen said...

Terri, This picture is so cute. I really like how you used the white...a lot of pop. And I love the old vintage pictures. Hope all is well in your world today,,,filled with blessings.

Coleen in Ukraine