April 13, 2013

"Soar" - Sunday Postcard Art

Soar!

"Sunday Postcard Art" is a weekly challenge that's near and dear to my heart for many reasons. When Mandy asked if I'd like to host this week's challenge, I was honored to say "Yes!"

This week's subject is "Soar"! If you'd like to play, it's very simple: Create a postcard and post it on the "Sunday Postcard Art" site! The art is terrific, Mandy and Donna are awesome, and you might even make a few new friends!!!

May you spread your creative wings and "Soar"!

 ♥ 
PS  There's still plenty of time to register for "21 Secrets". Click here or on the "21 Secrets" button on my sidebar to learn more about this art journaling learning experience!

14 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Your postcard is fantastic Terri! I like the pastel colors and images you used. I especially like the white dots you've used to outline and highlight some places. Great inspiration piece for this week's challenge at SPA.

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Cheery soaring going on here. I'll fly with you anytime! xox

Sandy said...

Terri this is amazing and beautiful!! How in the world can anyone put so many colors and patterns down and have it look like a well coordinated dance!!! If I did that my colors would turn to mud and it would look like mishmash. Your creation is delightful and I love it!
Sandy

Lynn said...

ooo la la, how beautiful , and rich in colour, as are all of your art works :)

peggy gatto said...

So delightful!!!

Glenda said...

That is fantastic Terri. I love Zetti style.

Taluula said...

Your postcard is amazing, Miss Terri. Vibrant, joyous and beautiful.

Grannie Annie said...

A fabulous postcard Terri I adore all the little dots and details that make it amazing! A great challenge too Thanks!

Samantha Read said...

Wow Terri, Just found your blog via SPA. I love your style and use of colour, a treat for my eyes. Wishing you a lovely day, Sam x

Deborah said...

Hi Terri :-) Many thanks for the lovely comments on my Red Arrows postcard. Yours was an inspiration with your wonderful use of colour and joie de vivre.

Marilyn Rock said...

What a beautiful postcard! I love the colors - so inspiring Terri! xxoo

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Your art work is always fascinating and inspiring to me. Love your colorful pieces.
Hugs Anja

Barb said...

Hi Terri,
Luv, your style, this piece is so cheerful! Ü

Ansku said...

This is wonderful