(Click on her hat to see the details!)
How would you answer this question: If you could be any creature what would it be? It's a v-e-r-y interesting question which prompted a lot of thought. It's a question that was asked in my art group this month, and a question that could be answered 100 different ways.
For a short time I entertained the idea of being either a butterfly or a beautiful, mystical Unicorn. But all along, thoughts of being a dog were always strong. Who knows? Maybe in my next life I'll be reincarnated as a sweet little pooch!
Thank you Geri!
A very loving and belated "Thank You" to Geri Centonze @ My Heart Art. A few weeks ago (during the infamous snowstorm and resulting power outage), Geri gave me this awesome award. I'm supposed to tell you seven things about myself that you might not know, and then I'm supposed to pass the award along to 15 bloggers who I think are deserving of this award.
- I need coffee - and plenty of it - to start my day.
- Admittedly, I'm hooked on watching romantic comedies and love TV shows that make me laugh. (I'm a huge Sandra Bullock and Julia Roberts fan!)
- "Memoirs of a Geisha" is one of my favorite reads, along with "Jayne Eyre".
- Obviously, I'm a h-u-g-e romantic!
- I've been known to put chocolates on my husband's pillow at night so he can have sweet dreams.
- Doing small, random acts of kindness makes my heart sing. I love seeing someone smile!
- Lately I've been giving a lot of thought about my art and what direction I should be heading in.
- I know - I know! The award said to tell you seven things, but I told you that I was a rule breaker! LOL! My bonus reveal is I have a secret crush on George Clooney!!! (But who doesn't?!?)
May your day be filled with smiles!
Credit: Special thanks to Rian at Freubel's Freebies for the body of the dog and the girl's pretty head!